Sunday, October 31, 2010


So we have abandoned our Shutterfly website and opted to do a blog instead. This way, we can update daily if we feel like it and anyone or everyone can keep up to date with us! So much happens on a day-to-day basis that it is hard to capture it all in one monthly update!

I was inspired by my friend Dawn's blog. It is the best and it certainly keeps me interested! Up until we had Eva, it was kind of hard to keep a blog going...I just didn't have that much to report on. But now...we have Eva, our princess...and the pugs of course!

So hopefully y'all enjoy the blog! Here goes...

3 comments:

  1. You are making her such a girly girl! I love it! (and, this is jen, not Daniel, but I am guessing you figured that out! I am technologically challenged)!
    Oh...post halloween costume photos! Need to see the zebra girl! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love it. How did friends and family stay in touch before the Internet? Happy three months Eva! She's changed so much just since I saw her in September. Hope you all have the best Halloween - I'm sure they'll get more fun each year as she grows. Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  3. umm...thanks for the shout out!! I am so excited that you are actually using a blog!! Yippee!!! and p.s. Eva is simply so adorable...I just have to meet her! :)

    ReplyDelete