Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Bored...

It has been FOREVER since I have blogged. Our good friend Jonathan advised me today that I have been slacking. Which is very true...and when you have an almost 1 year old...things are ever-changing. It isn't like there isn't anything going on that I blog about!

But this is not going to be a "catch you up on everything that has been going on in our lives in the past month+" blog, because...I am lazy. I have a list of things to blog about and my plan is to sit down this weekend while Eva is napping and get it done!!!

This blog, however, is being written because I am a little bit bored. Drew is on a business trip to Philly, it is the first time he has ever been away from Eva!!! He certainly misses her and I know she misses her Daddy!
She is in bed right now, which means that me and the pugs are hanging out. In the last 2 nights, I have watched the Bachelorette, So You Think You Can Dance and my fair share of House Hunters and the Food Network.  But I am over TV...I want my man back so we can hang out together!!! Thankfully he gets home tomorrow, albeit after my bedtime, but whatever!! Safe travels Drew! See you soon!

1 comment:

  1. I would come keep you company if I could. Hugs to you, Eva and my favorite pugs!

    ReplyDelete