Friday, March 11, 2011

Happy Birthday Little Man!!!

Happy Birthday to Motley from his Daddy.

Oh, all the memories we have with this little guy. Hard to believe this cute little pug is now 5 years old!!!!
















My boy is the biggest trooper, and easily the best companion I could ever ask for. In these past 5 years, he has lived in 3 states, twice as many apartments, and numerous long distance drives all over the Western U.S.














Without getting too lengthy, I simply want to say "I love you Mot! There have been times when you were my rock and my driving force, when you never even knew it. Unconditional love is personified with you and I love you forever. Happy Birthday Little Man."

When asked for comment, Motley simply said...."Duh! Winning!!"

No comments:

Post a Comment