Wednesday, March 16, 2011

St. Patrick's Day...my favorite day of the year...


...I love, love, love St. Patrick's day! I am not 100% Irish, but I fully embrace what little Irish blood I do have. My name is Erin afterall -- which means "Ireland" of course. It has forever been my dream to go to Ireland. I am still dreaming!!

This past weekend we had a little taste of the Emerald Isle when we took Eva to the St. Patrick's Day parade in Downtown Denver. We dolled up the baby in her best green attire and headed downtown, found a great spot near Coors Field and enjoyed the sights. Granted, it was 10 am and there were drunken folks wandering around the streets ...must have been tapping into the green beer already, but for the most part, it was good clean fun--a beautiful day, some bagpipes and Celtic dancers! So much fun!!!





It ain't a parade without a pug!





...and for all inquiring minds, next year for St. Patrick's Day, instead of going to the parade, we will be getting MARRIED!!!

2 comments:

  1. Love and blessings to you this beautiful morn!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cool! Yeah, St. Patrick's Day wedding fun. Can't wait. Will it be in CO?

    ReplyDelete