Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Eva loves her Motley and Motley loves her!!



Many of you might know that Motley is the original baby in our lives. Before we got pregnant, Motley (and then Peanut when we were lucky enough to adopt her) filled up our lives! So as you can imagine, I was very nervous when we knew we had a baby coming. In fact, the day I was induced, we took Motley and Peanut to my parents and when we left...I cried the whole way down the mountain. I was so nervous that Motley would be mad at us or something so silly. All of my fears have been beyond calmed now that I see Motley and Eva together. He is so patient with her as she pulls his ears and his paws and his fur and his harness.  He just sits there and lets her do what she wants. I am thinking that maybe, when she bends down and gives him a kiss out of the blue, it must melt his little puggie heart just like it does mine!!!  



OK...so my camera needs to be replaced...sorry for the blurry photos! You get the jest...

No comments:

Post a Comment