Friday, May 13, 2011

Tooooo Long...

Let me begin by saying that I have been an awful blogger lately. I have been so busy at work and when I get home and put Eva to bed and then do a couple of chores...I am beat and the last thing I want to do is get on the computer. I have a list of things to blog about, starting with the summer weather we have been having and the fact that Eva and the pugs love their new pool! Last weekend it was so beautiful here...in the mid 80's so on Mothers Day we went out to enjoy the sun. I have to say that baby girl is pretty damn cute in her little swimsuits. And the dogs, well the pretty much tried to take over the pool. But all there had a good time chillin' in the pool. And then, the next day...it was snowing. The pool has been put away for the time being. Crazy Colorado weather! 

Enjoying the sunny weather...









 And dealing with the cold, rainy and snowy weather...

1 comment: