Friday, May 13, 2011

Mother's Day - Part 2

My first Mother's Day was so special and wonderful.  All three of my "kids" wrote me a letter telling me how much they love me. Daddy probably helped them of course and I am so thankful to him-he made m cry.  And then I opened my gift...a spa gift certificate and a beautiful, engraved picture frame. It is so special and really symbolizes everything that I feel as a mother. For the longest time, I said no kids for me. Thank goodness I didn't stick with that thought process because being a mother is the absolute best thing I have ever done. There are really no words to describe how my life has changed in the last 9 months...well really before that when I was pregnant and carrying my beautiful baby girl.  I look at her with amazement and when she looks back, she melts my heart. I am sure every mother in the world can say the same thing about their children. All I can say is that I am so blessed to be a mom. I hope I am as good of a mom as my mom and I can only hope I do good by Eva. 



No comments:

Post a Comment