Tuesday, August 30, 2011

Nothin' like...

...a little corn on the cob!!! 




Eva had her first taste of corn on the cob when we went camping. For me, it wasn't that big of a deal for her to get all dirty there! But the other night, Drew made BBQ chicken and corn on the cob...and he made Eva her very own cob. And in no way was he going to allow me to cut the corn off of the cob in order to avoid a big mess! And if you know me at all...I kind of hate it when Eva gets messy. Makes me a little anxious! But, okay, corn on the cob it is. I carefully laid a big trash bag under her high chair (clearly I need to buy one of those mats specifically designed for this particular situation) and we let her have at it. She was a fan, a very BIG fan!!! Props to Daddy for talking me into letting her have it and get all messy...we are talking corn in the hair, eyes, between her fingers, in her lap and somehow between her feet! But...seeing her laugh made it all worth it! 






No comments:

Post a Comment