Sunday, November 28, 2010

From now until Christmas...


Christmas time is really my favorite time of the year. I wait all year for it and when it finally arrives, I cannot wait to get the tree up, the stockings hung and presents wrapped. Maybe it is because I have so many fond memories of Christmas growing up...so many traditions! So this year, I vow to do something Christmas-y every day from now until the big day.
I am a couple days behind posting, so I am going to play catch-up now.


1st Day of Christmas...November 26th:

We decorated the Christmas tree at my parents house and because Sam is in town, we did Christmas presents for Sam and Eva. It is a month a way from Christmas and my child was already spoiled rotten!!!











2nd Day of Christmas...November 27th:

Eva met Santa for the first time and she did great!
We also did a little shopping followed by lunch at Cheesecake Factory with Jen, Brian and Sam.


3rd Day of Christmas...November 28:

Christmas tree up and stockings are hung!!! I think it looks better in person.



2 comments:

  1. I love, love, love Eva's dress with Santa!! This season does ROCK! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Perfect pic with the Big Man Santa. And no tears!

    ReplyDelete