Friday, November 19, 2010

Sunrise in Colorado



I truly believe that Colorado is one of the most beautiful states and places to live in all of the country. If we could just add an ocean somewhere, it would be perfect. I feel blessed to have grown up here, but it took moving away for a couple years to really realize what a wonderful place that it is. I am so excited to be back. I love taking the dogs to the dogs parks here (and not having them almost pass out from heat exhaustion), I love hiking, I love being near family and friends again, I love that Drew got to go skiing this past weekend, I love being outside in the crisp fall (should be winter) air. I could give up driving in the snow, but it is worth it when you look out on a winter morning and see a fresh dusting of snow and then cuddle up inside, near the fire with a hot cup of coffee and a good movie.

And of course, there are the beautiful sunrises. I think they might even rival those in Arizona.

I am so excited to be here again and I am so glad that we get to call Colorado home for my family!



No comments:

Post a Comment