Sunday, November 7, 2010

What a great week!!!

So we have the new blog, which hopefully will allow me to update more frequently. It's been a busy week, so I apologize for the late posting and the amount of blabber from me. As you can see from the pic below, I've been a busy boy.


We started the week with a San Francisco Giants World Series title!!! I've been a fan of the Giants since I was just a boy....yes, a looooong time ago. Erin's already explained our bet and how Eva became a Giants fan, so how awesome is it that they win the title in Eva's first season as a fan!!! She is definitely a good luck charm, as evidenced by the continued success this weekend. On Daddy's birthday, Eva wore her blue and gold best and cheered the UCLA Bruins to a victory over Oregon State. It's been a rough year, but there's still a shot at an insignificant bowl game.
Then on Sunday, Eva's streak continued on with a Falcons victory!!! Sorry Rahim, your Tampa team is NOT the best team in the NFC - but at least you got to see firsthand who was!!! Eva did not have her Falcons onesie on because we found out the hard way that it's not working the magic it was supposed to....it is the reason we are 6-2 and not 8-0 (at least that's what we're blaming it on). So Eva is preparing to celebrate a Super Bowl in a couple of months, to go along with her World Series title, all in her first year.To top off this week - new ski equipment was purchased to go with the Colorado Pass this season (a birthday gift to myself), and we had an awesome evening on Saturday eating a homemade dinner prepared by mi amor, while enjoying some entertaining behavior and hilarious conversation with a group of friends and family. Thank you everyone for all the birthday wishes. For those of you that posted on my facebook page...yeah, I dont get on facebook at all - I don't even check my email or answer my phone half the time these days. Not sure why the page is still up, but thank you anyway. The best (or at least the most permanent) gift however will be unwrapped tomorrow evening - pix will follow after the work is done.....

To wrap up the week, the picture below was taken today - that face would have washed away any losses that occurred, but let's just believe that the princess was enjoying working her mojo for her Daddy - her gift to him as he turned 21 for the 21st time :)



1 comment:

  1. I was a FB poster, but I hope you got my text too. I'm glad you had a great week/weekend! Hope that this week is good too. Your little one is precious. Give her hugs and kisses from Auntie Jen.

    ReplyDelete