Monday, January 3, 2011

Eva has a boyfriend...


Eva and Carter sitting in a tree...K-I-S-S-I-N-G!!!


Well, maybe it is a little early for that, but I do have to say that Carter would be a great match for Eva! Carter was born 5 days after Eva and is just the cutest little boy ever!


I have known Carter's mom, Kristen, since junior high and it is so great that we had babies so close to each other! And I think the kids are really starting to like each other! We went to Kristen and Kevin's house for lunch on Sunday ( a delicious lunch of lasagna, salad and cupcakes!!!) and the babies spent some quality floor time together. It was so nice to spend time with the Tulk family and Michelle and Simon too!!


Thanks guys...let's start planning their wedding :)


1 comment:

  1. Awww - so sweet Erin. Thanks for posting. I am so glad you were able to come over for lunch. It was wonderful to see you, Drew, Eva, Michelle and Simon! Eva and Carter do look good together, don't they!! And they're already holding hands - so cute! :)

    ReplyDelete