Sunday, January 9, 2011

Stick her in the dryer...

...AND SHRINK HER!!!



Seriously, Eva is getting waaaaay too big. She is rolling around like crazy and sitting up without falling over (unless she is tired) and bouncing like mad in her exersaucer. Where have the past 5 months gone? Where is my cuddly little, tiny baby??

I guess I can't complain to much...because she is so darn cute! But still, watching her get bigger is bittersweet. I love the way she smiles to moment she sees a new face (again, unless she is tired). She is starting to giggle when you tickle her, she loves to have her feet massaged (spoiled already), she loves gnawing on her Sophie giraffe, she loves sleeping in her Woombie. I know before long, she is going be cutting teeth and crawling and the walking and talking and before you know it she is going to be getting married! Ugh...time flies too fast!!!

1 comment:

  1. So precious, I just want to kiss those cheeks. You need to send a video of her rolling around. I didn't realize she was doing that! Enjoy this part, and get ready for the next. Every stage is different, but so much fun!

    ReplyDelete