Monday, January 3, 2011

Poor Eva...

It's been a bad day for my baby girl.

It all started when she woke up this morning. She was not nearly as smiley as she usually is when I take her our of her crib. First sign that something was off. Well, from there, it got worse. Way, way worse! I was holding her as I was getting her clothes out of the closet and as I was walking out of the closet, Eva fell backwards and *BONKED* her head *HARD* on the door! Immediate and awful, ear splitting scream. It was so horrible! I felt terrible...what a bad mom I am! She seems like she is getting so strong that I sometimes forget that her little body is still growing and sometimes she loses balance! Luckily, she cried for about 3 minutes and was ok. No visible wounds, but I gave her tylenol just in case she had a little, baby headache.

But her day just didn't get easier. The poor thing has developed some kind of cold rash on her face. Maybe it is from her drooling so much, maybe it is teething, maybe it is the cold weather...I don't know, but as you can see, it looks painful!!


Hopefully tomorrow will be a little better!

2 comments:

  1. Awwww poor thing!! Even with the rash she is still beautiful!!! I want to pinch those cheeks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Poor girl. Hope she feels better soon. Have you tried Aquaphor? That does wonders for Carters eczema and dry, raw skin from him drooling and gnawing on his fingers. And don't worry - you're not a bad mom. I bonked Carter's head on his crib today too - it sounded awful, but I think I was more upset than he was. It was sooo great to see you three yesterday. Hope to see you all again soon!

    ReplyDelete