Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Bunny Day!--Part 1




Our first Easter in our new home, with our baby girl and my parents and the pugs, well it was really, really nice.

As an FYI, I am missing some photos because, Colorado being Colorado, it rained on Easter Sunday and I wasn't able to take Eva's pics in her Easter dress outside. I think this weekend will be nicer so I will do it then and update in "Part 2".


We woke up,  gave Eva her Easter gift from the bunny and then we got started preparing for our brunch.

Daddy and Eva...just waking up, bit are still sleepy!

Easter goodies...Eva can't eat chocolate, but apparently she needed a big ol' duckie!
I tried to dress up the pugs...Mot didn't care, but as you can see...when I tried to put the bunny ears on Peanut, it just wasn't gonna happen. 


This was attempt #1

And attempt #2
Then my parents got here and of course, they spoiled Eva rotten with all sorts of goodies...including a handmade dress and bonnet (of which I do not have a good picture of-of course)!!


We ate and ate and ate and then we went for a nice long walk and then we watched a movie while Eva napped, but we really just fell asleep. 
My Martha Stewart table that didn't look near as cool as Martha's magazine.


Bunny napkins. 

Coconut Macaroons

The buffet

Potatoes au Gratin 

Roasted Tomatoes 

Roasted Asparagus

Brown Sugar Basted Ham 

Huge A$$ cinnamon roll courtesy of my mother! 

DELICIOUS fruit salad...compliments of my father!



Even the pugs were worn out!!!






We hope everyone else had as wonderful and special of a day that we had!!! Happy Easter (belated)! 

No comments:

Post a Comment