Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Sand...


Last week we went to the park with my friend Lyndsey and her sons Coleton and Cooper. It was warm and sunny, but windy. I put Eva on the small slide a couple of times and supported her on the way down. And I put her in the swing for a little bit. Then I was just holding her while we watched the other kids play. Lyndsey said I should put her on the ground and let her play. Of course, my major OCD kicked in and I kind of freaked out about how dirty Eva was going to get. But...Lyns gave me no choice...she just took Eva and put her in the sand. I am glad she did because she had a grand old time!!

1 comment:

  1. lol! Love it. I had the exact same experience with Carter this week - so funny! :) I didn't even think about it, put him in the sand to play, and before I knew it, he had a handful of sand in his mouth. Luckily only a few pieces got in and I only had to dig one small rock out of his mouth! Mommy knows better now! I love following your blog and laughing at our two cute babies!

    ReplyDelete