Thursday, April 7, 2011

a Daddy moment

So Erin went off to bed early, and I'm screwing around on the computer as usual. I started going through pictures of Eva, and through the smiles I just felt a soul-squeezing grip of love for my little munchkin. It's true what they say - you'll never feel as much love as you will for your child - I literally cannot express how much I love this little girl, and how exciting it is to wake up each day and wonder what she's going to do next, what's going to make me laugh, what's going to make her laugh...whether it's squeezing her "little" hammies (this kid's thighs make her look like a mini Earl Campbell), playing corn on the cob (picking her up on her side and nibbling her up and down her ribs) til she's screaming with infectious laughter, giving each other High-Fives, or throwing pygmy pinecones in the backyard.

So here's some of my favorite Eva and Daddy moments over the past several months


always going for the glasses...the kid LOVES grabbing glasses...and facial hair (OUCH!!)

this kid knows how to rock it - throwin' on the shades while pimpin her future school - Go Bruins!!!!

cool hat, kid!! Chillin' with Daddy - yeah, we're at the Dr's office, but whoooooo's the illest?

Yes, Daddy's in the bathtub with his clothes on - came home late from work and just jumped in for bath time - munchkin LOVES her bathtime!!

what's better for Christmas than "matching" monkey hats.......

Riding in style at the zoo last weekend, with a giant "Sophie" in the background

all smiles after a ride down the slide in the park

ok, so Daddy wasn't present at this one, but I think we all can attest that his influence was (check out the right hand) - a bird and a smile.....THAT'S MY GIRL!!!! And before anyone gets their panties bunched up, she was at the park with her GRAMMA when this was taken!!!

What's better than this? I could stare at that smile for hours.

Daddy loves you little girl!!!!

1 comment:

  1. Love the hammies, the bird, and all the rest! Wish I could be there to eat her up. :) Hugs from Auntie Jen.

    ReplyDelete